God created humanity with the design that every person be in a living and loving relationship with Him. You are completely loved by God. He wants to be in relationship with YOU. In other words, you do not exist to live your life without God.
● John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
The Broken Design
Sin is disobedience against God, and it breaks the design that God has for humanity. Sin has broken God’s design for YOU. Sin started at the very beginning of human history with Adam and Eve. Their sin broke the perfect relationship they had with God. Their sin, like a terminal disease, caused all of humanity to be born with a sinful nature against God. Sin brings death. Every one of us are born sinners. All of the bad things in the world like sickness, murder, wars, abuse, violence, addictions, and broken families can be linked to sin. More than anything, sin has broken God’s design of humanity’s relationship with Him.
● Romans 5:12 “Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned.”
● Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
● Romans 6:23 “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
The Restored Design
God knew that humanity would willingly disobey Him, so before sin was ever a problem, He planned the solution to restore His design. Because of God’s love for us, He sent His only Son Jesus as a man to live the perfect life that we could never live. Jesus was perfect in every way, yet God took the penalty of sin of all humanity upon His Son. Jesus took YOUR sin upon Himself on the cross so He could restore His relatio nship with you. Jesus took your sin in order to give you His righteousness.
What is God looking for from you? He made it as simple as A, B, C. ADMIT to Him that you are a sinner in need of the Savior, His Son Jesus. BELIEVE with all your heart that Jesus took your sin penalty on Himself on the cross, and that He rose from the dead three days later –Jesus is alive. CONFESS with your mouth that you believe and receive Jesus into your life to be your Savior and Lord.
You can say this simple prayer as a help “Dear God, I thank You for loving me. Right now, I admit to You that I am a sinner. I believe with all my heart that You sent Your Son Jesus to die for my sins, and that He rose from the dead. Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart to forgive me, cleanse me from all my sins. I give You my broken life and I receive Your perfect life. I confess that You are my Savior and Lord from this day forward. Amen.”
● John 3:17-19 “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”
● Romans 10:9-10 “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
IF YOU RECEIVED JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, LET US KNOW BY EMAILING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org . WE WANT TO REJOICE WITH YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU!